I could live in graphic tees and be perfectly content especially with a blazer or jacket thrown over them. Obviously, I am particularly fond of graphic tees with some sort of French saying. Usually I buy my graphic tees from J.CREW when they are on some sort of sale. Graphic tees are so easy to dress up or down with denim, flared pants, a jean skirt, or even shorts. I am linking several of my favorites below but also wanted to mention a few other random Tuesday things.
- J.Crew factory is having a little Spring sale along with some new arrivals and a few things I am loving are this stripe skirt and it also comes in gingham as well. I also love this ruffle sweater and this off the shoulder one.
- I’ve started to think about a few new sandals for Spring although it’s definitely too cold here right now to wear them. I always like to invest in a good brown pair for the Season and I have my eye on these from Everlane and these from Madewell.
- We are currently updating our bedroom with some new furniture, I ordered this headboard from One King’s Lane. We’ve had our current set for so long and it’s the dark bed frame and nightstand with matching drawer. I was wanting something lighter to brighten up the room and can’t wait to get the new headboard. We sold our bed and dresser on Craig’s List and have been living with our mattress on the floor for the past week and our clothes everywhere because we didn’t have a dresser either. Needless to say, I am going crazy and can’t wait for the new pieces to arrive.
- I have been obsessed with eating veggie bowls at night lately, sometimes I add chicken but I’ve been adding all sorts of roasted veggies like sweet potato, brussell sprouts, watercress, broccoli, and avocado. I’ll share some different recipes soon but they are so easy to make and so filling.
- Next week I am headed to NYC with Sara for a girls weekend and I can’t wait however, the weather is looking really cold and snowy. I was hoping to escape the cold but it looks like that’s not happening anytime soon. I’ll share what I am packing with you next week to stay warm.
SHOP THE POST: