Happy Fourth of July everyone! I hope you will be enjoying the weekend with family and friends. We are planning on going to a pool party with some family and then a BBQ with our friends. I am so looking forward to a 3 day weekend which will also include some decluttering of my closet. But, before I decluter I plan on doing a little shopping with all of the great sales going on this weekend. I always have a hard time with this Holiday because it means Summer is already halfway over and within the next month Fall clothes will start rolling into the stores. In the meantime go enjoy some of these great deals and have a wonderful weekend!
J. CREW Factory is 40-60% off everything in store and online plus today only you can get free shipping.
Piperlime has 25% off most items( including designer) until Noon today only.
Furbish Studio has 15% off entire order with code HAPPY4 through the weekend.
J. CREW has 40% off sale items with code SHOPMORE.
GAP has up to 60% off all Summer items plus 25% off with code TREAT.
Tory Burch has up to 30% off with code SUMMER14.
1. I am already thinking about my Fall handbag of course and this Loeffler Randall Agenda Bag is top of my list.
2. Stripes are always my go to and this cami would look perfect with skinny distressed jeans or even under a black blazer moving into Fall.
3. Simple jewelry is starting to become my staple and I love this Gorjana Dagger.
4. You know I’ve been looking for a pair of brown sandals all Summer and these GAP ones might be the perfect ones.
5. This black and white spotted pillow is perfect for my office chair and will probably end up in my shopping cart.
6. I’ve loved this J. CREW surf skirt since it came out and now that’s it’s finally on sale I am seriously considering.
Shop the post and similar items here: