Hi!!!! Wow, it feels like it’s been forever since I wrote a post. Precisely, it’s been almost 11 months and so much has happened in that time. I have so much to share with you and show you, that I am practically busting at the seams! I missed you guys so much and didn’t realize how much I missed blogging until a few months ago. Never mind though with the boring details of why I stopped blogging, however I will share a few things with you I’ve learned over the past 11 months since not blogging.
- Life can throw curve balls at you from time to time and the real test is how you handle the situation. I am someone who stresses out very easily and tends to think about a situation until it makes me sick to my stomach. I’ve had to learn how to put things into perspective and not let the little things seem so huge.
- There are certain people you will come across in life who try to lead their life and maybe yours by intimidation. Plain and simple, don’t fall for this and don’t let them take away what makes you happy.
- Make each day what you want and live each day to the fullest. I’ve had several close friends in the last several months diagnosed with the “C” word. All of these young vivacious ladies are still in their prime and have young families. Anything can change in an instant, so love your littles and hug them extra every day. Wake up with a smile and set out to conquer anything you want.
- As moms, wives, co-workers, friends, and daughters we are always juggling a million different things at any given time. Make sure in all of the madness to get things done, you carve out time for yourself. Whatever your passion may be: working out, traveling, taking pictures, baking, it’s so important to have “me” time. I know it makes me a better mom and wife because when I don’t get “me” time it’s just not good for anybody.
- Take time to stop and smell the Roses. We are all on an amazing journey so make it the best one, be kind to everyone, practice patience, and treat yourself to flowers every week!