This week I ended up with some amazing finds from the one and only Target of course. Plus, I also scored a few freebies as well.
1. I found this panama hat in the dollar bin at Target of all places. The hat was only $3! I am sure it will fall apart after a few wears but I couldn’t beat the price. I’ve been wanting a hat like this but all the ones I’ve found are ridiculous prices so for $3 I couldn’t pass this up. Run don’t walk if you want one of these bad boys.
2. I am a sucker for darling notebooks and these hit me like a ton of bricks. I have a gazillion notebooks because I am forever making lists but I also like to keep blog ideas in them, so these were the perfect bunch for that at $ 12.95
3. This belt I picked up at J.CREW when it was on sale last week for roughly $24. At first I wasn’t sure how much wear I would get out of it but I loved the color. So far this week I’ve worn it 3 times already. The color pretty much goes with anything- pinks, blues, yellows, oranges, and greens. I can tell this will be getting plenty of use this Spring and Summer.
The rest of these items are from GapKids and Banana Republic who had their friends and family this past weekend. I had been saving a gift card to BR from Christmas, don’t ask me how I saved it this long. Anyways, with the 40 and 50 % off discounts plus the gift card I only ended up paying $12 for all of this!
1. The cute romper I bought because it’s cute and besides saying “HI” it’s also the abbreviation for Hawaii. Like how I did that.
2. I wanted a swimsuit for London that will cover her cute little toddler arms so they don’t get too much sun this Summer. Plus, stripes and polka dots. I mean how freaking cute is that?
The bottom items belong to momma.
1. I absolutely love and live in my boyfriend jeans so I thought it only proper to have boyfriend shorts for the Summer.
2. These floral print tops from Banana are to die for. I can wear these all Spring and Summer for both work and play. I am thinking of dressing them up with a blazer for work and then skinnies and heels for play. Plus, you can’t go wrong with the gorgeous colors and prints.
Once again I come in right under budget for the week. Next week is going to be tough because I am in need of new makeup plus I am also wanting some new sandals which you can read about here. Although, I don’t think I’ll be wearing the sandals anytime soon. Come back to see what I decided. And, as always your budget tips are more than welcome. Thanks to all who commented last week because I love to read them!