I am still trying a few different things here on the blog and today I wanted to do something a little different with pictures I’ve taken lately. I take pictures a lot. You will always find me with my iPhone(which takes really great pictures) or my Canon Rebel. Sometimes I just walk through the house and take random pictures of things I find interesting, which usually includes a gazillion pictures of London. Here’s what’s on my camera now. If you follow me on Instagram then you may have seen these already.
2.Saturday my friend Angela had a special event at Home Goods and I couldn’t get enough of this pink chair. I keep thinking about this for my office.
3. These printed J.CREW espadrilles are my new favorites!
4. This is a perfect example of me walking around the house and taking pictures of random things.
1. Loving these sandals from Target.
2. I am obsessed with my Nespresso for espresso and coffee. Stay tuned tomorrow for an incredible dessert with espresso and ice cream.
3. The Target dollar bin just gets me. I mean how cute are these note cards and note pad which were all a $1.
4. I was in a pink mood last week with all of these accessories.
Thanks for looking into my lens. Have a wonderful day!