We had a fantastic weekend with family and friends! The weather was incredible around here so we tried to spend as much time as we could outdoors. Here’s a recap of some of the things we did.
2. Saturday night we had a surprise birthday dinner to attend for one of my girlfriends which was so much fun but we payed for it today. It’s not as easy once you have a little munchkin to stay out all hours of the night.
3. I picked up these shirts at Old Navy on Saturday when all their tops were buy one get one half off. I also had a 20% off coupon so I ended up paying around $18 for both!
4. We are in the process of doing some updates to our master bedroom now that it’s finally been painted. I purchased these lamps from Target to replace the boring brown ones we’ve had for years.
5. Sunday morning I made strawberry smoothies which are pretty much a daily thing around here for us. Blog post with recipe to come soon!
6. Nathan brought home these flowers from the market on Sunday which were a perfect way to kick off the first official day of Fall!
How was your weekend?
Thanks for reading XOXO,