Another weekend has come and flown by! This weekend we hosted Jen’s bridal shower on Saturday and went to the Renaissance Festival with everyone after. We also spent yesterday watching London crawl everywhere while figuring out we desperately need to baby proof the house NOW! Here’s a look at the weekend in pictures. How was your weekend?
2. FALL has finally arrived in Kansas City. A Caramel Macchiato was on the menu yesterday afternoon to help warm us up!
3. The girls at the Ren Fest on Saturday.
4. London and I at the shower on Saturday.
5. A fun way to welcome everyone to the bridal shower on Saturday.
6. Thank You gifts of ESSIE nail polish for all who attended the shower.
7. The beautiful bride.
8. Wedding Wishes for the bride hanging from the fireplace.
Thanks for reading XOXO,